1. Scaled Stone Fringed Circle with Orange Tips Leather Fanny Pack
2. Textured Berry Purple Envelope Leather Fanny Pack
This is our favorite of the classic envelope style fanny pack. It's a nice simple design with a slick magnetic snap closure. That rich berry purple color pops so much it's bound to catch everyone's attention.
3. Bubbled Blood Orange Circle Leather Fanny Pack
This one is all about texture. The bubbled leather material feels so lovely you won't be able to keep your hands off of it. The bright blood orange color certainly stands out as well. This is our favorite of the classic circle style fanny packs she offers
4. Soft Black Shearling Circle Fringe Leather Fanny Pack
Whoa. Fur, fringe, and leather? Yes please. This one is so cool and- like the bubbled orange- is really fun to touch. Get ready for lots of comments and attention when you wear this sucker out.
5. Bright Orange Croc Cat Ears Leather Fanny Pack
Meowie wowie. What do you get when you mix a cat with a crocodile inside a fanny pack? Apparently you get this amazing bag. We love how you can flip the ears up when you're curious and down when you're serious.
6. Metallic Blue Texture Mouse Ears Leather Fanny Pack
7. Bubbled Blood Orange Zip Flap Leather Fanny Pack
We're suckers for the bubbled blood orange. The zip flap style is cool because it combines the look of the envelope with the zipper security of the circle.
8. Metallic Green Croc Envelope Leather Fanny Pack
Nothing wrong with sticking to the classic envelope style. This one is a great combo of color and texture. Very industrial and urban. We told you these weren't your mom's fanny packs!
9. Pebbled Blue Pouch Leather Fanny Pack
How many styles does this chick have?! The pouch leather fanny pack offers more room than the other styles and converts perfectly to a clutch. We're feeling this pebbled blue color too but not as much as blood orange or berry purp!
10. Navy Bandana Fringed Circle with Bright Blue Pearl Tips Leather Fanny Pack
Fringe is so hot right now. We had to make sure we included all three varieties on this list!